pretty sunshine and a welcomed cooler breeze!
I am thinking...
I am thinking...
how much I dislike being sick with this cold!
I am thankful for...
I am thankful for...
the little things we so often overlook.
From the kitchen...
From the kitchen...
God's provision in our pantry and fridge.
I am wearing...
all pink today!
I am reading...
"Beautiful Girlhood"
I am hoping...
for a nap today to beat this cold.
I am creating...
I am creating...
some edits on photos from a photoshoot for a client.
I am hearing...
a CD with Steven Cutis Chapman's music;-)
Around the house...
Around the house...
sounds of living and sights of God's love for me.
One of my favorite things...
is hearing the laughter of my children.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
at this moment I am on survial mode and just want to get better!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
click on it to see it larger (hopefully!)
~~~~Psalm 113:9~~~~



















1 comment:
A beautiful scripture verse! Children are a gift from the Lord, indeed.
Your wearing all pink? I hope it gives you a lift. :~D
Blessings,
e-Mom @ Chrysalis
Post a Comment