This is my birthday week. . . and I am actually excited to be turning one year older!

I feel like God has amazing things in store for me this year,
and I am anticipating seeing the
Hand of God
working on my behalf as I continue to trust in Him!
"Taste and see the the LORD is good!"

I am excited this week to be reaching another year of life - #33!

I feel like God has amazing things in store for me this year,
and I am anticipating seeing the
Hand of God
working on my behalf as I continue to trust in Him!
"Taste and see the the LORD is good!"

I am excited this week to be reaching another year of life - #33!


















3 comments:
Happy Birthday Gina ;)
Thank you! (((HUGS)))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR GINA! I hope it is a wonderful, happiness-filled year!
Post a Comment